- Experience with EHR Software Vendors such as:
- Installation & Preventative Maintenance from Servers to the Workstations.
- Coordination with Internet & Phone Vendors.
- Safeguards for Storing/securing patient electronic records.
- Data Storage options to address growing needs for Digital X-rays and scanned documents
- Help desk to help solve computer workstation outages.
- New Practice network design, installation, and ongoing support.
- Reduced Stress – your staff will no longer complain that your practice management software support says you need to contact your hardware vendor or vice versa.
- Increased Patient Production and happier staff by preventing unnecessary down time.
- Better customer service and more Profitability.
- All the benefits of an employed IT person on staff at a fraction of the cost.
- Prevent loss, corruption or security of patient data.