Autumn of Learning 2019 - AccuNet Presents: Cloud Accounting for Non-Profits
THIS WEBINAR HAS CONCLUDED, BUT CLICK HERE FOR A RECORDING OF THE SESSION IF YOU MISSED THE LIVE WEBINAR!
Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 2:00 PM EDT
Please join AccuNet for a free educational webinar discussing cloud accounting solutions for non-profits.
In this one hour webinar, we will cover a fully-featured non-profit accounting solution built on the Acumatica platform that includes:
- Grants, restricted, and non-restricted funds
- Access from anywhere, any device to serve remote offices, work-from-home, volunteers, and employees
- Flexible reporting, slice-and-dice, and Excel integration
- Better security and disaster recovery than traditional non-profit accounting solutions
- Built-in integration for CRM to track donors
Yes! I am interested in learning more about cloud accounting solutions for non-profits and want to attend the webinar!
Confirmation with login instructions will automatically be sent upon registration.
This educational and free webinar starts promptly on August 13th at 2:00 PM EDT; please join the GoToMeeting webinar a few minutes before 2:00 PM. Contact Seth Travis at 614-568-2103 with any connection issues. Contact Michael Milligan at 614-568-2119 for any other questions.
Join us on Tuesday, August 13 at 2:00 PM EDT for a Free Webinar to learn about cloud accounting solutions for non-profits.